Our payment processor Paypal is not currently working so for any registration payments, please call Shawn at the Baseball BC office at 604-586-3310 to take a credit card payment over the phone.
Thank you for your patience as we work through getting it fixed.
My First Pitch is the official introduction to Baseball Canada’s pitching program. The program is designed for all young baseball players ages 10 and 11 and aims to increase interest in baseball at the Learn to Train stage of development. My First Pitch introduces topics such as grips, pitching mechanics and proper throwing techniques while demonstrating multiple drills to identify and correct major pitching flaws. The program also helps coaches, athletes and parents understand the rationale behind Baseball Canada’s pitch count approach.
- Reduce the number of young athletes with arm injuries by teaching them proper throwing mechanics
- Provide athletes with the necessary skills to play baseball in order to increase fun
- Prevent coaches and athletes to specialize in one position at this age group
- Increase awareness of pitch count and the negative effect of overuse
- Help parents realize the importance that this is the most important stage for the development of baseball specific skills
Click here for order form
Contact Shawn at email@example.com for more info
2019 © Baseball BC. ALL Rights Reserved.